When winter rolls around, every man knows it’s time to step up his penis care game. Chilly weather, blisteringly cold winds and the frigid air that rises from snow on the ground can really do some damage to skin all over the body, from the scalp to the toes – and the penis is one of the most decidedly vulnerable body parts. Here’s how to maintain a healthy penis during the wintertime, and avoid the discomfort, dryness, and even penis pain that can sometimes result from the plummeting temperatures.
1) Run the humidifier. One of the biggest reasons for penis pain, dryness and other irritations during the winter is the lack of moisture in the air. As the cold weather rolls in, humidity drops, which really annoys the skin. This can be remedied through the use of a humidifier. They are cheap, easy to use and provide adequate moisture in the air to fight off the drying cold.
2) Moisturize like crazy. Putting more moisture in the air is a must, but so is putting more moisture on the body itself, including the penis. Using a high-quality moisturizer that includes Shea butter and vitamin E is a great way to not only ensure skin hydration, but to ensure it sinks into the skin and provides long-lasting relief.
3) Go with layers. When headed outside during the winter months, always dress in layers. While a big, thick coat might look really comfy – especially when the wind chill is low and the snow is glistening on the ground – dressing in layers can actually keep a person warmer while allowing for easy removal of some clothing when stepping indoors.
4) Stay clean as a whistle. Keeping things clean all over is the name of the game when it comes to avoiding irritation and penis pain during the winter months. Remember, a guy who is bundled up during the wintertime will sometimes sweat as he fights against the cold, and that sweat has plenty of time to settle into the area around the penis and lead to odor and other issues. A healthy penis requires cleanliness, so make sure to shower at least once a day with a gentle cleanser.
5) Drink plenty of water. Hydration from the inside out is always the best choice, no matter what the weather is like outside. The more hydrated a man is, the more likely he will be to have soft, supple skin. Remember that cells need the water to do their best work, and that includes the cells in the penis that deliver oxygen-rich blood for erections, as well as feed the nerve endings that make sex so enjoyable.
6) Choose soft fabrics. Layers are an obvious choice, but what kind of layers? When it comes to avoiding dryness, itching, irritation and penis pain from all of the above, a guy should go with fabrics that are truly delicate against the skin, such as very soft cotton. Some winter clothing contains wool, flannel or other fabrics that have the potential for harshness against the skin; avoid these and stick with the tried-and true.
7) Use a top-notch penis health crème. Finally, don’t forget to stay as hydrated as possible with the help of a specially formulated penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A crème that contains the aforementioned Shea butter and vitamin E, applied directly to the penis, can help provide some of the best hydration available. Other ingredients, such as vitamin A, C, and D, are known for healing properties – this can be very advantageous for the man who is struggling with itching, penis pain and other issues during the winter.
Check out our collection of Coat For Winter
#Hot #Tips #Healthy #Penis #Winter